- Click on "Register" to register yourself for the Application form fillup.
- One Contact No and One Email can only be used once.
- Set your own password
- An OTP will be sent to your given contact no, enter that OTP to verify and complete your registration.
2. After Successful registration you can log in to the applicant's portal with Contact no and given password and fill up the application form.
3. The application form will be considered finally submitted only when the application fee is successfully paid by the candidate and an online receipt from the application portal is generated confirming the payment.
Important: During online payment, if fee amount has been deducted from your bank account but you have not received the Payment Receipt immediately, please send an email to the above id as soon as possible(within 6 hours) mentioning your Mobile No, Name, Date of Transaction and Programme applied for. Sometimes, due to transaction failure the amount deducted from your bank account does not get deposited to University account on time. In such a scenario, either the amount will be auto-refunded to your bank or you may have to contact your bank, if not refunded within 7-8 days. However to know or update the payment status, it is important that you send us a mail immediately and not wait till the last date of application submission.
We will verify your request within 3-4 working days. MAIL SENT AFTER THE LAST DATE OF APPLICATION SUBMISSION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
For any Technical Support & Query Please Contact
+91 6003669909 (9.30 am to 5 pm)
1. List of selected students will be notified on the University Website.
2. Copies of requisite documents shown at the time of filling of the application form should be uploaded properly.
3. Applicants are advised not to give any false information while filling up the form. The candidate will be solely responsible for any rejection/cancellation of application/admission if it is detected that false information is given by the candidate.